DHCP Server Static Mapping issue

I am attempting to create a reservation (static mapping) for a mac address, but it does not seem to be working. It will give the address to anyone. The graphic shows the DHCP leases and the configuration. I am on the latest OS, and am wondering if there was a change, the config worked on previous versions.

can you see if the static mappiong exisits in /etc/dhcp/dhcpd.conf, below is from a 1.2.1 LTS test router that I just added some test config too.

If it’s not showing up then confirm the exact version you are on and I can see if I can replicate. show version will confirm version number.

Hello, @runlevel6!
This is not a bug. This is misconfiguration - static mapping addresses must not be overlapped with any dynamic pools. In your case, you need to split your pool into two smaller (192.168.13.136-192.168.13.219, 192.168.13.221-192.168.13.244) and then everything will work as you expect.

Thank you for the input, I had a feeling something was different. When you say split the pool into 2 smaller…Are you saying 2 smaller “ranges”? I am assuming the config should look like this:
vyos_dhcp

@runlevel6, exactly. Is this configuration work as you want?