Help me design and configure a VyOS L2TPv3 solution given these requirements

Here is what I need to happen. I’m trying to understand if I can use VyOS and L2TPv3 to achieve these objectives. I am new to VyOS and looking for assistance to this end.

Requirements:

• Each Pod will use VLANs 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 17, 18, and 203. VLAN 11 will be directed to each Pod’s L3-Switch port 4 interface. VLAN 10 to port 3. VLAN 7 to port 2. All other Tenant/Pod VLANs to Port 1.
  • These VLANs will travel through a vSwitch dedicated to that Tenant/Pod’s VMs. No other Pod’s VMs will connect to that Pod’s vSwitch. Each Pod’s tenant/VLAN traffic will be isolated to the traffic specific to that Pod.
  • A VyOS VM will have a dedicated bridged network interface connected to a port on each Pod’s vSwitch.
  • All traffic destined for devices on that Pod’s L3-Switch, will traverse this VyOS interface.
  • This VyOS VM will also have a dedicated interface connected to a vSwitch that is bridged to a physical interface on the physical ESXi host on which this VyOS VM resides as a guest OS. This physical port will in turn be connected to a L2TPv3 Switching fabric. These physical L2TPv3 switches will carry each pod’s traffic to its dedicated Pod L3-Switch—ports 1 through 4.
  • I’ve uploaded a Topology Diagram here for you to visualize what I am trying to solve .
  • Let me know if you have any questions regarding these requirements, etc…