Is it possible to install IPERF3 on VyOS 1.2?

I’ve tried include sources lists to update and install IPERF3 and nuttcp on VyOS 1.2 but no success.
I had success to install nuttcp on vyos 1.1.8, but it didn’t locate package IPERF3 too.
Thank You in Advance for your time.

Check your router version. As I see, VyOS 1.2.0-rolling+201809160337 already have iperf3:

root@router01-test:/home/admin# dpkg -l | grep iperf
ii  iperf                            2.0.5+dfsg1-2                                         amd64        Internet Protocol bandwidth measuring tool
ii  iperf3                           3.0.7-1                                               amd64        Internet Protocol bandwidth measuring tool
ii  libiperf0                        3.0.7-1                                               amd64        Internet Protocol bandwidth measuring tool (runtime files)

Nuttcp you can build on debian 8 based build server (as deb file or just static build) and copy to VyOS.
Be careful to using apt sources lists - this can broke your installation.

Super! Thank You, I’ve downloaded Nuttcp .deb version directly from debian.pkgs website, installed and it works just fine!

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.