No SSH connection after update VyOS 1.2.0-rolling

Hi

We have updated a VyOS instance on AWS from about 1.2.0-rolling+201805021450 to 1.2.0-rolling+201805141548. It’s used as a VPN gateway for the VPC. Now no SSH access is possible anymore (connection refused). Can that be a side effect of the work on the SSH config in the rolling release?
SSH config is quite easy in this instance:
ssh {
disable-password-authentication
port 22
}
Routing, VPN and SNMP access are still working. No changes were made on the config, only update and reboot. Is there another possibility beside rebuild the EC2 instance and restore the saved config?

Please try the latest build. There have been some glitches the last two days in the builds. If the issue still exists please file a bug report at https://phabricator.vyos.net/ providing your configuration and a copy of /etc/ssh/sshd_config.

I’m seeing a similar issue, but could just be my ignorance. I tried vyos-1.2.0-rolling%2B201805162231-amd64.iso today on an EC2 instance (running 1.1.8 release) using “add system image” and after reboot no ssh, no ping, and EC2 connectivity checks were failing. Logs show the instance seemingly initializing fine and coming to a normal console login.

I was hoping to test the new StrongSwan version, maybe this is just a patch of bad builds?

Hmm. Not sure why its happening

Ok I have rebuild with latest rolling release (1.2.0-rolling+201805180431). SSH access is ok again. We will see with future releases. Thanks