Vyos per ip bandwidth limiting but match all

Hello!
I want to limit traffic from my IP to Youtue, I was setting traffic-policy as bellow:

vyos@ipv# show traffic-policy 
 shaper OUT {
     class 30 {
         bandwidth 200mbit
         match ADDRESS30 {
             ipv6 {
                 destination {
                     address 2404:6800::/32
                 }
             }
         }
         match ADDRESS31 {
             ipv6 {
                 destination {
                     address 2001:4860::/32
                 }
             }
         }
     priority 5
     queue-type fair-queue
    default {
         bandwidth 100%
     }
}
interfaces {
     bonding bond0 {
         member {
             interface eth4
             interface eth5
         }
         mode 802.3ad
         vif 12 {
             address 2903:6940:0:12::1/64
             description "NET 12"
             traffic-policy {
                 out OUT
             }
         }
}

This rule is applied to the entire IP and both the download and upload directions are not correct
this is test from my ip after apply rule:

Has anyone encountered this error? I just want to limit from each ip in my network going out these ips are about 1Mbps.

You classify on some IPv6 ranges (youtube …?) but then you test against other IP address.
Both default (100%) and class30 should get way more than DL speed in screen shot
Also, is bond0 WAN or LAN?
Normally, I’d use low-level tc show commands, to check if queue are build, and classes have matches

I was change to limit for WAN and it running, I don’t know if there is a way to limit each IP in the class when I add subnet.
for example: I have subnet 192.168.1.0/24, I want set qos for each IP on this subnet connect to destination A.B.C.D is only 100Mbps. If I create each class for each IP, the number of classes will be quite large

Under shaper class, add SFQ queue to get some fairness. (not per IP , but per flow)
Also note if you’re using QoS to limit upload on WAN interface, packets are already source NATted, and matching on LAN IP 192.168.1.x/32 won’t work.