Celebrating VyOS Community Forum Contributions!

Hello, VyOS Community!

:tada:Let’s give a standing ovation to some of our incredible VyOS community members who have consistently gone above and beyond to help others, provide valuable support, and offer innovative solutions. Their unwavering dedication has made our community thrive and grow. But we also want to express our gratitude to ALL members who have contributed their time to share their knowledge, insights, and support. Your collective efforts make our community exceptional. Thank you for all that you do! :raised_hands: :clap:

:star2:Spotlight: :flashlight:

@tomcat667
@Netboy3
@greenman1969
@roedie
@tjh
@16again
@jbhardman
@kyle

To every member of our community, we extend our heartfelt gratitude for your selflessness and support. Your contributions have created an incredible space for collaboration and growth. Let’s celebrate the spirit of collaboration and continue growing together!

Warm regards,
VyOS Team

6 Likes

Thank you very much! I really enjoy these forums and I’m always learning something new myself. Really the huge thanks has to go to the Vyos Team who are always working on Vyos, improving it and listening to suggestions etc! Without your hard work there’d be no community to form.

Tim

4 Likes

Hi @tjh! I am thrilled to hear that you enjoy our forums and find them valuable find them valuable for your learning journey. Your presence, along with the contributions of all community members, makes a significant difference!

I completely agree with you - the VyOS Team deserve a massive round of applause for their relentless efforts in developing, improving, and maintaining VyOS. It’s truly inspiring to see how the VyOS Team and community members like yourself come together, creating an environment where knowledge is shared, ideas are exchanged, and networking excellence thrives.

Thank you once again for being an active participants in our forums and for recognizing the effort of the VyOS Team. Your engagement and willingness to share your insights and experiences contribute to the collaborative spirit of our community. I hope you continue to learn and inspire others along the way!

Enjoy your week and be safe!

Cheers,
Joe

1 Like