Docker image missing GPG keys

Hi!

I am trying to build a vyos iso in the docker container following the steps in https://docs.vyos.io/en/latest/contributing/build-vyos.html#build.

While running “sudo make iso” I get:
W: GPG error: hXXp://repo.saltstack.com jessie InRelease: The following signatures couldn’t be verified because the public key is not available: NO_PUBKEY 0E08A149DE57BFBE
W: GPG error: hXXp://repo.powerdns.com jessie-rec-41 InRelease: The following signatures couldn’t be verified because the public key is not available: NO_PUBKEY 1B0C6205FD380FBB
W: GPG error: hXXp://dev.packages.vyos.net current InRelease: The following signatures couldn’t be verified because the public key is not available: NO_PUBKEY 32C249BD0DF04B5C
W: GPG error: hXXp://dev.packages.vyos.net current InRelease: The following signatures couldn’t be verified because the public key is not available: NO_PUBKEY 32C249BD0DF04B5C

I tried to add the manually by 'sudo apt-key adv --keyserver keyserver.ubuntu.com --recv-keys and indeed they are listed with ‘sudo apt key-list’, but the build script does not find them.

The docker container is pulled from the official repo and docker is running on a debian 10 buster vm.

Thanks in advance!

This problem seems to be unique to vyos/vyos-build:equuleus. The docker image tagged latest does not have this problem.