Documentation and Knowledge Base Feedback!

Hello VyOS Community Members!

As we approach the end of this incredible year, we’re gearing up for an even more exciting journey in 2024 and beyond. We’re dedicated to continually improving our Documentation and Knowledge Base to better cater to your needs.

We highly value your feedback and would like to hear from you about your experience with our current documentation:

1. What aspects do you appreciate and what areas do you feel need improvement in our documentation and knowledge base?
  2. Which sections or topics are most valuable to you in our documentation and knowledge base?
  3. Are there specific sections or topics that you find unclear or require more detail?
  4. Do you have suggestions for new topics or features you’d like us to cover in our documentation and knowledge base?

Please feel free to share your thoughts, suggestions, or any specific areas for improvement. Your input is highly appreciated and will help us improve our documentation and knowledge base experience for all VyOS users.

Best regards,
The VyOS Team

A page with all CLI would be nice with links to each section in the documentation.

There is some page who is listing missing CLI’s so something like that.

5 Likes

@Apachez, Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. Your input is highly appreciated and has been duly noted.

I also want to encourage other community members to join the conversation and provide their feedback. Everyone feedback matters because:

1. Enhancing User Experience: Your input helps us understand what works well and what can be improved, ensuring a smoother experience for all users.
  2. Accuracy and Clarity: Your observations can help us rectify any inaccuracies or areas that need clarification in our documentation.
  3. Identifying Gaps: Your feedback can highlight areas where additional information or topics might be beneficial for users.

I will gather and compile these valuable inputs to present to our internal team for further review and action.

The quick start guide should include a section on implementing an ipv6 firewall as well as ipv4

1 Like

@MelodicLoad, Thank you! I’ve added your feedback to my notes.

Why isn’t there any link to the documentation in the homepage?

Hi @cire888,

Thank you for your question. Could you please specify which link you’re referring to? This will help us address your inquiry accurately.