Dpkg install vyos-1x Stale file handle

Hi guys!

I build a custom version of the vyos-1x. Every thing was fine. The deb package was generated. But when I want to install it to my VyOS router, I got errors.

dpkg: error while cleaning up:
 unable to restore backup version of '/opt/vyatta/etc/config-migrate/migrate/dhcp-relay/1-to-2': Stale file handle
 unable to restore backup version of '/opt/vyatta/etc/config-migrate/migrate/config-management/0-to-1': Stale file handle
 unable to restore backup version of '/lib/systemd/system/wpa_supplicant-macsec@.service': Stale file handle
 unable to restore backup version of '/lib/systemd/system/vyos-http-api.service': Stale file handle
 unable to restore backup version of '/lib/systemd/system/vyos-hostsd.service': Stale file handle
 unable to restore backup version of '/lib/systemd/system/vyos-beep.service': Stale file handle
 unable to restore backup version of '/lib/systemd/system/tftpd@.service': Stale file handle
 unable to restore backup version of '/lib/systemd/system/ppp@.service': Stale file handle
 unable to restore backup version of '/lib/systemd/system/isc-dhcp-server6.service': Stale file handle
 unable to restore backup version of '/lib/systemd/system/isc-dhcp-server.service': Stale file handle
 unable to restore backup version of '/lib/systemd/system/isc-dhcp-relay6.service': Stale file handle
 unable to restore backup version of '/lib/systemd/system/isc-dhcp-relay.service': Stale file handle
 unable to restore backup version of '/lib/systemd/system/dropbearkey.service': Stale file handle
 unable to restore backup version of '/lib/systemd/system/dropbear@.service': Stale file handle
 unable to restore backup version of '/lib/systemd/system/dhcp6c@.service': Stale file handle
 unable to restore backup version of '/lib/systemd/system/dhclient@.service': Stale file handle
 unable to restore backup version of '/lib/systemd/system/ddclient.service': Stale file handle
 unable to restore backup version of '/lib/systemd/system/accel-ppp@.service': Stale file handle
dpkg-deb: error: paste subprocess was killed by signal (Broken pipe)
Processing triggers for rsyslog (8.1901.0-1) ...
Errors were encountered while processing:
 vyos-1x_1.3dev0-1863-g5dc5d705_all.deb

Now I’m getting this error.

vyos@vyos:~$ sudo dpkg --install vyos-1x_1.3dev0-1863-g5dc5d705_all.deb
(Reading database ... 61094 files and directories currently installed.)
Preparing to unpack vyos-1x_1.3dev0-1863-g5dc5d705_all.deb ...
Unpacking vyos-1x (1.3dev0-1863-g5dc5d705) over (1.3dev0-1826-g4191b076) ...
dpkg: error processing archive vyos-1x_1.3dev0-1863-g5dc5d705_all.deb (--install):
 trying to overwrite '/opt/vyatta/share/vyatta-op/templates/add/system/image/node.def', which is also in package vyatta-op 0.14.0+vyos2+current8
dpkg-deb: error: paste subprocess was killed by signal (Broken pipe)
Processing triggers for rsyslog (8.1901.0-1) ...
Errors were encountered while processing:
 vyos-1x_1.3dev0-1863-g5dc5d705_all.deb

I don’t know what to do… Does anyone can help me with that?

Hi @fegauthier, do you build 1x for the correct VyOS version? Check show version
I think you build vyos-1x for the rolling version and trying to install VyOS stable version.