Flush DHCP server lease(s) HOWTO

Hi,
We have issues with the DHCP server config, we can’t find a way to clear existing lease(s).

The DHCP server itself works fine, it hands out the ip’s gateway and DNS stuff, all good.
But what if we need to clear a DHCP lease, we can’t find any command that is in the docs’ or command line, what should the command that wil work ?
Many thanx in advance !

ps current config below:
set service dhcp-server shared-network-name WAN1-DHCP authoritative

set service dhcp-server shared-network-name WAN1-DHCP subnet 10.10.10.0/29 default-router ‘10.10.10.1’

set service dhcp-server shared-network-name WAN1-DHCP subnet 10.10.10.0/29 dns-server ‘8.8.8.8’

set service dhcp-server shared-network-name WAN1-DHCP subnet 10.10.10.0/29 dns-server ‘8.8.4.4’

set service dhcp-server shared-network-name WAN1-DHCP subnet 10.10.10.0/29 lease ‘86300’

ge 1 start ‘10.10.10.2’

set service dhcp-server shared-network-name WAN1-DHCP subnet 10.10.10.0/29 range 1 stop ‘10.10.10.5’

There is currently no operational level command that I’m aware of to handle this situation. But according to the documents this can be done using the /usr/bin/omshell binary.

If you could help us handle this in an interactive way we can most certainly deploy a CLI command for it.

I created a feature request here: https://phabricator.vyos.net/T3144

Hi, thank you for fast reply.
Please let me know how i can support this from my side,
What i can find is that the commands existed for vyatta, meaning:
Clear a specific lease on a server
Clear all leases on a server

As another solution, you can use the IPOE server. ipoe
And reset sessions

vyos@r5-roll:~$ reset ipoe-server session 
Possible completions:
  interface     Clear ipoe-server session by interface
  sid           Clear ipoe-server session by Session ID