How to configure VXLAN L3 VTEPs?

My setup is:

Vyos on PC with 3 ethernet cards. Eth1 and Eth2 are bridged to “br100” and to them are attached Linux hosts in same subnet 192.168.10.x/24. I added default gw on linux hosts pointing to bridge “br100” which has IP address inside same subnet. Router interface eth0 is in another subnet 192.168.100.x. I’m able to ping from linux hosts to router eth0 and vice versa.

Linux hosts have also vxlan interface in segment 192.168.20.x/24. I’m able to ping from linux host vxlan interface to another linux vxlan interface if they are inside same bridge/L2 domain.

On router I added vxlan interface with same subnet/vni as linux hosts vxlan. That router vxlan interface I’ve linked to router interface eth0 using command “set interface vxlan vxlan0 link eth0”.
Ping from router vxlan interface to linux hosts vxlan interfaces doesn’t work and vice versa.

The very same problem I have when every linux host is in different subnet and hosts are added to different bridges.
I’m able to ping between linux hosts interfaces but not between linux host vxlan interfaces.

It seems problem is with L3 routing.
On VyOS I coudn’t find option where can I configure remote and local address of encapsulated vxlan packets (VTEP).

Any idea how to solve it?

Thank you…