IPv6 firewall syntax changed - 'enable' at end of line is giving errors?

I’m trying to setup a home IPv6 network, using the PPPoE IPv6 example in the VyOS docs:

However, it’s giving me an error on the lines that use 'enable':

vyos@vyos# set firewall ipv6 name WAN-LAN-IPv6 rule 10 state established 'enable'

  Configuration path: firewall ipv6 name WAN-LAN-IPv6 rule 10 state established [enable] is not valid
  Set failed

[edit]

Does anybody know if the syntax here changed? Or is this a typo in the example in the docs?

Looking at the IPv6 firewall docs:

I don’t see any mention of using 'enable', however, I’m not sure if there’s some nuance or subtletly I’m missing here?

Here are the first few lines of mine (running the latest Stream 26.02):

set firewall ipv6 name WAN-LAN-6 default-action 'drop'
set firewall ipv6 name WAN-LAN-6 rule 10 action 'return'
set firewall ipv6 name WAN-LAN-6 rule 10 state 'established'
set firewall ipv6 name WAN-LAN-6 rule 10 state 'related'
set firewall ipv6 name WAN-LAN-6 rule 20 action 'drop'
set firewall ipv6 name WAN-LAN-6 rule 20 state 'invalid'

Then I have the WAN-LAN-6 rules for handling various IPv6 ICMP message types.

Hope this helps.