Kudos to L0crian!

Hello, Community Members!

I hope everyone is having a good day!

Let’s take a moment to extend our heartfelt appreciation to @L0crian, who is becoming a Master Creator within our community. L0crian has dedicated considerable time and effort to craft informative multi-part series on topic such as Dynamic Multipoint VPN with ZeroTier and VyOS and MPLS on VyOS.

Join me in giving @L0crian :clap: a resounding of applause for the exceptional work and valuable insights shared. Your dedication in such a short period since joining the VyOS community has not gone unnoticed, and we express our gratitude for the positive impact you’ve made.

We also want to express our gratitude to ALL COMMUNITY MEMBERS for your invaluable contributions and unwavering support throughout the years.

:pray:Thank you for being an integral part of our journey. :pray:

Cheers!

10 Likes

Have to agree, have read some of the great articles they’ve written and it’s great to see.

4 Likes

Amazing blogs covering the basic setup to adding/using SR. Also amazing to see DMVPN on VyOS explained in a little more detail.

4 Likes

thanks @L0crian for those compressive guidance , it helps a lot to get more knowledge to our community . Great job.

1 Like

Thank you @L0crian appreciate you

1 Like

amazing stuff for everyone that is interested in networking

1 Like

I appreciate the recognition from everyone! I’ll definitely have some more posts coming. My next one will lag a little bit since I’m figuring out getting access to a couple of decent workstations.

If any one has any requests or suggestions on stuff they’d like to see in a post, feel free to send them my way.

3 Likes