VyOS 1.1.8-rc2 - Where is the client feature

Hello all !

Today I upgraded to 1.1.8-rc2 and I noticed that my OpenVPN configuration didn’t port over.
So I manually attempted tried to add it back and for the most part most of the configuration took .

However I noticed that the client option is missing in 1.1.8-rc2. I do understand its a RC so maybe its a bug or its been moved.
Any guidance would be appreciated. Below is a reference of what I am talking about .

Thanks,
Cititechs

VyOS 1.1.6
vyatta@vyatta# show interfaces openvpn vtun0 server
Possible completions:
[color=#ff3333]+> client Client-specific settings[/color]

• push-route Route to be pushed to all clients
    subnet Server-mode subnet (from which client IPs are allocated)

VyOS 1.1.8-rc2
vyos@vyos# show interfaces openvpn vtun0 server
Possible completions:

• push-route Route to be pushed to all clients
    subnet Server-mode subnet (from which client IPs are allocated)

I could reproduce the configuration loading problem with server mode. I’m working on it now.

However, I could not reproduce the second issue. For me, the client options are there in 1.1.7, 1.1.8-rc1 and rc2 alike.

Fixed the OpenVPN config loading bug. Or I hope I fixed the bug you are talking about, the one I’ve found only occurs if fixed client IP is configured. It’s a good idea to always attach your configuration and precise reproducing steps.

This is the task where further discussion should be kept: ⚓ T449 Commit fails if OpenVPN is setup in server mode and there are clients with fixed IP addresses

Please try this image: http://dev.packages.vyos.net/tmp/vyos-1.1.8-amd64.iso

Thank you the new iso fixed my issue. I didn’t have to re-do my configuration. The upgrade handled it.