VyOS Community Meet and Greet sessions

Hello VyOS Community Family!

It’s been an incredible journey since I joined VyOS 7 months ago, witnessing the growth of this amazing community. It’s truly heartwarming to see how this community has flourished, and now, I think it’s about time we put some faces to those community names we’ve grown to know.

I understand that our community members are spread across different parts of the world and in different time zones. To make sure that everyone can join in, I’ll be hosting multiple Meet and Greet sessions! I can also host a 1:1 session upon request.

I’m located in California, United States. To help me plan the session effectively, please send me a private message if you’re interested in joining and provide your location and time zone. This information will enable me to create sessions that work for as many of you as possible. Let me know if you prefer a 1:1 Meet and Greet session.

Please note: This is a meet and greet event, not a troubleshooting session. However, I’ll be more than happy to gather any feedback or suggestions you may have and relay them to our team. Your input is invaluable in making our community and VyOS even better!

I’ll provide the date, time, and meeting link at a later time.

Thank all of you for making this an amazing community! :tada: :star2: :bowing_man:

Cheers,
Joe

1 Like