VyOS Installation on ClearFog Pro

Hello,

I try to install VyOS on my ClearFog Pro and I have written the Image sr-a38x-cf-vyos-20170215-testing.img to the SD Card with Etcher. When I boot the device with the SD Card then I get these message error: file /boot/999.201702150344/vmlinuz' not found. error: file /boot/999.201702150344/initrd.img’ not found and then I am back in the GRUB Bootloader.
I downloaded the Image from the following link http://dev.packages.vyos.net/devices/clearfog/solidrun/

Do I have to update U-Boot for VyOS or did I something wrong when I have written the Image to the SD Card?

Thank you.

Regards

hitman22

I see i need to update the kernel to 4.4.47 for Clearfog device.
i will do this.

Image is builded again, could you please provide some feedback if it works correctly?

Thanks for your reply. I have now written the Image to the SD Card and it booted without problem but I got this message at startup and I dp’t know if it is important or not. [ 40.244613] vyatta-router[2266]: Starting VyOS router: migrate rl-system firewall configure failed!

I also plugged in an LAN Cable in the WAN Port but I get no IP via DHCP or do I first have to configure this? I am new to VyOS that is the reason why I ask.

Thank you.

The configure failed is the console part i guess, i have to remove it still…
If you can login with user vyos password vyos it should be ok.

To get an i ip address you have to go in config mode :
configure
set interfaces ethernet eth0 address dhcp
commit
save

read: search for quickstart.
https://wiki.vyos.net/wiki/User_Guide

Hello,

i installed the sr-a38x-cf-vyos-20170409-testing.img with Etcher to the SD Card (ClearFog Pro).
After booting i have this console output:

Uncompressing Linux… done, booting the kernel.
Loading, please wait…
mdadm: No arrays found in config file or automatically
mount: mounting /dev/mmcblk0 on /live/persistence/ failed: No such device

Welcome to Debian GNU/Linux 8 (jessie)!

[ TIME ] Timed out waiting for device dev-ttyS0.device.
[ 105.743696] systemd[1]: Timed out waiting for device dev-ttyS0.device.
[DEPEND] Dependency failed for Serial Getty on ttyS0.
[ 105.773648] systemd[1]: Dependency failed for Serial Getty on ttyS0.

Had someone this problem already?

Thank you.

Regards

Hello All,
I have installed vyos on open-nebula VM successfully no any issue. After that I have set some configuration using set command and commit,save exit successfully and able to see configuration very well but issue is when i rebbot my vyos and see configuration there is no my set configuration . what is the issue i dont know.

hi,
Would you like show me the steps to generate image for clearfog pro. actually i have a imx-6 evk board, i plan to run vyos on it. but i do not know how to compile vyos for armhf based system.

thanks