New to VyOS Community? Don't Forget to Introduce Yourself and Join the Networking Adventure!

Hello VyOS Community Members!

:rocket: New to VyOS Community? Welcome Aboard! :partying_face:

I can’t believe we’re already nearing the end of 2023; wow, time flies! :calendar:

I’ve seen a lot of new faces in the community recently, and if you are one them, a warm welcome to VyOS! :tada: Don’t forget to introduce yourself to fellow members and forge lasting connections. If you haven’t already, why not head over to our “Introduce Yourself” thread (Tell a bit about you and how you use VyOS - #36 by ei8ht). It’s a great way to get to know each other better and foster a friendly and supportive environment where everyone’s voice is valued! :handshake: We’d love to get to know you better and learn about your networking adventures! :world_map:

You don’t need to tell us where you work, etc because your privacy is important to us. Feel free to share as much or as little as you’re comfortable with!

Whether you’re an experienced user or just getting started, we’re all part of this networking adventure together. Let’s make the most of this fantastic community and continue growing together! :rocket:

Thank you for your contributions from everyone! Your participation makes our VyOS community even stronger and more vibrant. Together, we’ll continue growing, learning, and achieving new heights in the world of networking!

Cheers, :beers:
Joe

3 Likes

Hi all, I’m dropping by as I’ve just started using VyOS in my lab and have some questions about usage. I’m a 25-year IT professional, however my concentration is on systems, rather than networking, so sometimes I can use some extra help :slight_smile:

Appreciate the offering of this forum and look forward to chatting!

3 Likes

Hi @sirebral,

Welcome to the VyOS community! We’re thrilled to have you here and it’s fantastic to hear that you’ve started using VyOS in your lab. It’s completely normal to have questions, and we’re all here to help and support each other.

Your IT background of 25 years is certainly impressive, and even though your focus has been on systems, we’re confident that your experience will bring a valuable perspective to our discussions. Feel free to ask any questions you have, whether they’re specific to VyOS or networking in general. Our community members are always willing to provide guidance and assistance.

We’re glad you appreciate the forum, and we’re looking forward to engaging in insightful conversations with you. Don’t hesitate to jump into discussions, share your experiences, or even start new topics.

Once again, welcome aboard, and we’re excited to have you as part of the VyOS community!

Cheers :beer:,
Joe

3 Likes

Hello everyone I just recently started using VyOS in my lab, so I’m stopping by to ask some usage-related questions. I have 25 years of experience in IT, but I focus more on systems than networking, so occasionally I could use some more assistance:modest_smile:

4 Likes

Hello @roba12,

It’s fantastic to have you join us! Your extensive experience in IT, especially with a focus on systems, brings valuable insight to our community. While your expertise leans towards systems, we’re thrilled you’ve chosen VyOS for your lab.

Once again, welcome aboard, and we look forward to engaging with you and learning from your expertise!

Cheers! :beers: